Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chuck Season 2 Finale

Season 2 of Chuck recently ended and at first I had no idea how they would end it so that it would have a season 3. The 2nd to the last episode removed the Intersect from Chuck's brain so another season was looking bleak. After watching the season finale they made Chuck take in a better version of the Intersect and made him face a new organization, The Ring.

Okay, so the new Intersect is more of the Matrix type. C'mon, downloading kung-fu moves? That is so Matrix. But you got to admit it was a bold move for them to decide on that because it'll be all weird and Chuck could now kick ass and be the Super Spy he wants to be to impress Sarah but with it he said goodbye again to the normal life he was so yearning to have.

I haven't checked on the dates that they would be showing season 3 but I hope they don't delay it as much because Chuck has already a cult following. I myself has become addicted to the show. For me, all it took was one tv commercial to get me all curious about the show. After two seasons, i'm still hooked!

No comments: